Monday, March 06, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Good thing you can't reach out and slap someone over the Internet. I would deserve it for committing the ultimate sin -- sharing my news of Spring weather with my online chat writer-buddies.

It's been a balmy 70 to 80 degrees here in the panhandle of Florida. Sounds divine, eh?
I felt so much like a schmutz for announcing the fact to folks who shivered through a high in the thirties or, eek, teens.

Okay, all you people in the frigid climes...here is my official apology.

Let me also add --

In the middle of our 100% humidity, bug-infested, melt-your-mascara summer, you can take heart that you are sitting on the porch without a fan to stir the temperate air. Write me and brag about it. I promise not to grit my teeth.

Happy early Spring, anyway!!

No comments: