Sunday, June 10, 2007

Eight things about me

As a part of a tag-team game, I am supposed to list eight unique things about myself…oh, only eight?!

1. I am from a town with a state mental institution on the main drag. This fact used to horrify me. Now, my novels are set in the same town.

2. My skull has a divot. It is solid; not like my brain will ooze out. It is just not smooth and rounded. I was quite the rage in my college anatomy classes. I’ve always maintained that my brain was so huge; it caused my skull to become malformed.

3. I can do a killer chicken imitation. When I graduated from high school, my classmates made me cackle during the ceremony. They threatened to tie me to my chair if I didn’t.

4. I have deep twin dimples; one of the reasons I like to smile so often.

5. When I was a child, I had an imaginary friend who lived in a skate.

6. I loved cats so much when I was little (still do), I would crawl under houses, cars, or anyplace to play with one. I tamed more than one wild kitten, too.

7. I love to fish, but I don’t like to either touch the bait or the fish. As long as someone is sucker enough to do these tasks for me, I will fish until the cows come home.

8. I love animals, but horses seem to know I fear them. They take one look at me and scrub me off on the nearest tree on the way home to the barn. Cowgirl, I am not.


I have more, of course…

Madhatter

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Too funny, mad. Will you do the chicken imitation for me if we ever get together? LOL!

Thanks for playing along.

CC

Marie said...

ROFL

The more I get to know about you, the more I like you!!!!

JoElle said...

G** Da** It! Why didn't you tell me about these things when we were in Tally??? A chicken at a truck stop restaurant! And we missed the opportunity! Wah!!!!