As a part of a tag-team game, I am supposed to list eight unique things about myself…oh, only eight?!
1. I am from a town with a state mental institution on the main drag. This fact used to horrify me. Now, my novels are set in the same town.
2. My skull has a divot. It is solid; not like my brain will ooze out. It is just not smooth and rounded. I was quite the rage in my college anatomy classes. I’ve always maintained that my brain was so huge; it caused my skull to become malformed.
3. I can do a killer chicken imitation. When I graduated from high school, my classmates made me cackle during the ceremony. They threatened to tie me to my chair if I didn’t.
4. I have deep twin dimples; one of the reasons I like to smile so often.
5. When I was a child, I had an imaginary friend who lived in a skate.
6. I loved cats so much when I was little (still do), I would crawl under houses, cars, or anyplace to play with one. I tamed more than one wild kitten, too.
7. I love to fish, but I don’t like to either touch the bait or the fish. As long as someone is sucker enough to do these tasks for me, I will fish until the cows come home.
8. I love animals, but horses seem to know I fear them. They take one look at me and scrub me off on the nearest tree on the way home to the barn. Cowgirl, I am not.
I have more, of course…